Open! You can make your order NOW! Thank you.
~*Please fill up the form provided in the page. [Click here]
~* Sila isi borang di page order yang disediakan. [Klik di sini]

~* Your order is confirm as I reply your email. I will inform the total price and account information for you to proceed with your payment.
~* Tempahan hanya akan sah setelah saya balas e-mel anda. Saya akan sertakan total harga dan no. akaun bank untuk anda membuat bayaran semasa membalas e-mel anda.

~* I will only proceed the craft as your payment received.
~* Saya akan mula menyiapkan tempahan anda setelah bayaran dibuat.



ATTENTION!!!
PERHATIAN!!!

**Cost displayed in this blog is not including delivery cost**
**Harga yang dipaparkan di blog ini tidak termasuk kos penghantaran**

**The price is flexible (can be changed) depends on the complexity of design and its size**
**Harga boleh berubah mengikut kesulitan design dan saiz tempahan**


It makes you smile~

I have a bookmark. This is my first creation of a stationery accessories. Full of colour. Happy reading~





So, the rainbow says, "Read me!" or "Buy me!" or whatever you want. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers